Friday 4 September 2020

Colage




This is my college, it is a Shiba Inu with a Dinosaur head, bears body, tarantula tail, butterfly wings, Shrek legs, and Shiba Inu ears. This is the 2nd collage I’ve ever done! I think I could do better I just don't know what to do! Can you give me any ideas? This was a catastrophe because I have made the background is a bit too busy. I like the background because it's like he is in a forest for magical creatures only! What do you think? Should I change the background or not? I loved doing this task! If you do give me any suggestions I will blog about this again! I didn't use any copyright because I got it from explore tool from my google drawing I used the crop on some of the images like the bear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.