Monday 24 June 2019

Cross Country




At cross country we  raced on a farm .We did it on the 6th of June on Friday. We where waiting and eating. while the others where racing. When me Kaylee, Zack, Haki and Ben were waiting me Zack and Kaylee saw lots of fantails.  Then we raced we where the second last group to race.  Me, Ben, Zack And Lincoln were in the race it was the year 3 race. Lincoln came first.  Lincoln's shoe fall of and he just picked it up an ran. Lincoln came 1st, Ben came 2nd, Zack came 3rd , Haki came 4th and I came last. I felt very proud of my self when I got to the end because it was a very long race it took  a lot of energy.




2 comments:

  1. you are very fast at cross country I wish I was you at cross country you beat me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your writing it is so good I wish I was you!!!!!!!!!! from Sofia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.