Wednesday 26 June 2019

Reflection Term 2 2019

I like reading because you can talk to other people about the book when you're all finished the page and talk about what you have read. My next step in reading is getting every big word right. I like P E because it is very fun with Helen. We play games a lot we play T ball, Soccer and Rippa Rugby.

One of the things I am great at in writing is spelling because I get a lot of words right. 

I didn't like getting tackled by my friends because I get muddy on the grass. 

I have to work on not getting distracted by my friends next to me and  people at individual desks. I can avoid getting distracted by ignoring them and not talking back to them. 

My favourite part of the term is writing because you get to write funny sentences. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.