Wednesday 3 June 2020

bring your toy to school day (:


Last week the whole school has been bringing a toy to school. It is very fun I brought a few toys I brought Picho the pokemon ,a dog,and a Polar bear. By the way ,the green bear is not mine, its Kaya's its a gummy bear  and its name is Green bear. I call Picho 'Peach' and I don't have a name for the polar bear., can you help me? 
The dogs name is Felix. I liked the 'bring your toy to school day' because we don't usually bring toys to school. The purpose was to have a picnic with it on Friday.                                      

2 comments:

  1. Hi Louis, I like the name 'Peach' it is awesome. What about Grizzly for your bears name?
    A picnic for all the toys sounds really cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah I liked the picnic 2nd most I liked playing with them the most do you have a name for the Bear?

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.